Maquetación: Aviso legal
Mere access to this website does not imply in any case the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the website.
I. OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB
For the purposes of the provisions of Art.10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico, the following information is provided about the owner of this website:
- Owner of the Website: Empresa Municipal de Transports Urbans de Palma, S.A. (hereinafter, EMT).
- Registered office: carrer Josep Anselm Clavé nº5, 07002 Palma (Illes Balears)
- C.I.F. A07152515
- Registry data: registered in the Mercantile Registry of Palma, Volume 534, Book 45, Folio 70, Section, Sheet PM8833, Inscription 17
In addition to the registered office, the following channels are made available to users to direct their requests, questions or claims:
- Web contact form
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 971 214 444
1. Introduction. EMT offers on this website information about the network of collective urban transport lines in the municipality of Palma. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the conditions set forth below, so it is recommended that you carefully read this section before starting your navigation.
2. Obligations of the Users. Users undertake to use this Website lawfully, in accordance with the provisions of these conditions and in such a way that they do not harm the rights or interests of EMT or third parties. By way of example and in no case limiting or excluding, the User also undertakes to:
- Do not engage in illegal activities or activities contrary to public order or good faith;
- Do not use the data published on the Web to send unsolicited communications (spam);
- Do not introduce or disseminate false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content on the web in a way that misleads the recipients of the information, nor to disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human or minority rights;
- Do not carry out actions that suppose or entail a violation of the intellectual property rights of EMT or of third parties;
- Do not cause damage to the physical and logical systems of EMT, its suppliers or third parties;
- Do not introduce or spread computer viruses on the network or use any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Do not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of this website.
3. Exclusion of Liability. This Website is provided "as is" and its use is carried out at the User's own risk, therefore, neither EMT, nor its administrators, workers, suppliers or collaborators will be responsible for damages, of any nature, direct or not, that derive from the use of the Web, expressly excluding EMT, to the full extent provided by law, any type of guarantees, whether express or implicit.
EMT does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the Web, although it will make all reasonable efforts in this regard. Occasionally, interruptions may occur for the time necessary to carry out the corresponding maintenance operations.
EMT is not responsible for possible damages arising from interference, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or telephone disconnections due to causes beyond the control of the aforementioned entity; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the data processing center, telephone lines, the Internet system or other electrical systems; nor of any other alteration that may occur in the Software or Hardware of the Users. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, Trojans or other elements that may cause alterations in the User's computer system, documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason.Similarly, EMT will not be liable for damages caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond its control.
Nor will it be liable for damages caused by the use or misuse of the contents of the Web, nor for the consequences that may arise from errors, defects or omissions in the contents that may appear on this Web provided by the Users themselves or other third parties.EMT does not assume any obligation or responsibility with respect to those services that it does not provide directly.
4. External links.In no case will EMT assume any responsibility for the contents of the links belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
6. Intellectual property and copyright. Without prejudice to the contents over which third parties hold intellectual rights, the intellectual property rights of the Web, the domain name, its source code, design and navigation structure and elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software, or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, etc.) are owned by EMT, who has the exclusive right to exploit them in any way, and, especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with the provisions of the current Intellectual Property Law. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website in any media and by any technical means, without the authorization of EMT or, where appropriate, is expressly prohibited, of the third parties that hold the intellectual or copyright property rights over the affected content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the website user may view the elements of this website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of their computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for their personal use and private. Those entities or people who, with the prior authorization of the owner of this website, intend to establish a link with it, must guarantee that they only allow access to this website or service but that they do not reproduce its contents and services.
7. Nullity of the clauses. In the event that a clause of these conditions of use is declared null, it will only affect that provision or that part that has been declared so, subsisting the conditions in everything else and having such provision, or the affected part, as not set.
8. Acceptance. Access to the Web and its use necessarily imply that each and every one of these conditions of use are expressly accepted by you.
9.Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. This website will be governed by Spanish law excluding its conflict of law rules and any controversy that may arise from its use or the services linked to it will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals that are competent in compliance of the applicable regulations.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform aimed at consumers, who can access it through the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
Version 1.0 – January 2021